Portuguese Panoramas - Amoreiras

  • From: Jorge Martins <jmartins@xxxxx>
  • Subject: Portuguese Panoramas - Amoreiras
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:36:15 +0000 (WET)

Hi all!

Some time ago I joined the list and have been learning some
interesting stuff, and getting help from some of you!
Until now, I know only 2 portuguese sites with panoramas and
now we made the first site with a virtual tour (scenes, not only
panoramas).
The virtual tour is about one of Portugal's biggest shopping
centers: Amoreiras.

Enjoy the ride (2 versions: Java and Live Picture plugin):
http://www.amoreiras.com/tour/

(the language is portuguese, but it is very easy to
navigate, I hope)

Jorge
--
jmartins@xxxxx