corralles spinshot owner comments

  • From: "Canavan, Michael" <michael.canavan@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: corralles spinshot owner comments
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:00:34 -0500

I have a spinshot. I will not part with it.
It is nice if you are taking an occasional panoramic.
If you are a professional & depend on getting the shot right every time,
this is not the right camera for you.
You will find that 80% of the photos you take will not be perfect. This is
ok if you have the time.   With some practice and a good attitude, you can
get some great shots.
This is really meant for someone who enjoys this great, fun format, but is
not looking to break the bank.
Mike