From: Tomas Segebladh [mailto:segebladh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: September 25, 2000 09:57 AM
To: Pano
Subject: Vertical lines, Noblex

Hi guys,

Thank you very much for showing such intrest in my problem. Thats right when shooting direct into the sun you get a very strong "banding" in the film. This I can understand but this is not a problem, do not take pictures into the sun!
These vertical lines that made me confused is a matter of the scanningprocess!  I made a new scan today and I turned the negative 180° and the lines did not show up at same places when comparing the two scannings from the same negative. So now I will turn over my problems to  AGFA  (I´m using a Duoscan but I am dreaming about a Imacon).

Keep it up,

Tomas