Parts for sale

  • From: "Ernest F. Marquez" <emarquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Parts for sale
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:35:04 -0600

I have the following items for sale or trade

First a disclaimer.  I know little about panoramic cameras, and
virtually nothing about Cirkut Cameras.  I bought these recently at an
auction.

1.    Cirkut Attachment.  This appears to be the back for a Cirkut
Camera.  The inside dimensions are 10 inches square.  Upon dropping the
front and looking inside, there is what appears to be a take up roller
at the top, and apparently sapce for a large  spindle  at bottom.  On
the left outside is brass plate with what appears to be a keywind
mechanism.  Various nobs and protrusions, etc.  Leather in pretty good
shape all the way around, and nothing seems to be missing.  The bottom
of the drop front is uncovered wood with a raised circular "track".
Some brass fittings.  The number 2172 is at the lower right hand corner.

2.    Circular gear or track.  This is of bright cast and machined
metal.  Has a paper tape on it that has focuing information.  This
appears to be in good shape.  The metal teeth on the gear all appear to
be in good shape.

3.    Carrying case.  This came in a carrying case (original as far as I
can tell) that is approx 24 inches long, 16 inches tall and 6 inches
wide.  Has a cloth interior that is worn in a couple of places, but for
the most part, in good shape with a leather (leatherette) covering

If you are interested, call or e-mail.  We can discuss a price or a
trade.  For trading purposes, I am interested in stereo camera items and
twin lens 120 roll film cameras.

--
Ernest Marquez

PO Box 1203