PAL360 US-Distribution

  • From: tbkweb@xxxxxxxxxxx (Thomas B. Kunz)
  • Subject: PAL360 US-Distribution
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 11:12:40 +0200

Hello folks,

as you know, the company TATEYAMA R&D Co.Ltd, Japan
has developed a Panoramalens, which you can use as an Konverter
on your Objectiv. This Lens is delivered with Software and you
don't need a "digital film key", you can produce virtuell Tours,
like the Realty Studio from MGI.
A Set of Java-Applets (Preview & Main)  is included.
You are generating everything (Applet and HTML) with
the included Software. Really intuitiv and easy.

We are looking now for the Import & Distribution in US, because there
are some Real Estate Agents, which want to buy this PAL-Konverter.

Is there anybody, who can help and do this job ???

If you want to have the feeling about a presentation
for this PAL-Konverter, then have a look at the german
Website
http://www.tbk.de/pal360

the japan-english Version you can find at:

http://www.tateyama.or.jp/pal360

You can also download the (PDF) Manual (3.2MB) in english at:
ftp://ftp.tbk.de/pub/doc/pal-doku.pdf

It would be nice, if we can find a Distributor
on this way, because this Lens is much more
cheaper than "RemoteReality's" Mirror for example.
The Sellingprice is about 665$ in Germany.
That's about 1498 DM incl. Taxes.

If you are interested, than let me know it, because
next week I shall meet the management
of TATEYAMA R&D in Japan, so we could discuss
this, too.

Are you intersted ? Please write to pal360@xxxxxx

Thank you for your attentions
TBK - Thomas B. Kunz