Re: RE: Xpan 30mm lens

  • From: DClarkeE@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: RE: Xpan 30mm lens
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 00:33:30 -0400 (EDT)

A year ago my X-Pan would not automatically load film. Fortunately it was
still under warranty by several weeks and I returned it to Hasselblad for
repair. When it came back - NO 30 second limit anymore. No time limit
what-so-ever. Just put it on B and press the cable release. I didn't ask
Hasse to fix the 30 sec max exposure, they just did. I love the camera.

Clarke