RE: Love your place! and Equipment

Hello Geroge and list,
I do feel lucky to be here.  I get some really fun behind the scenes access
to cool stuff.  Shot Titanic artifacts all summer, among other things.

Its funny you mention a panoramic exhibit here at the Museum.  In the early
nineties (I think) there was a temporary panoramic exhibit consisting mostly
of photographs with some samples and explanations of different panoramic
cameras.  It was not a full exhibit as you have described but if I'm not
mistaken (and I might be as I was not here when the exhibit opened) it had a
lot of help and support from the IAPP.  You can rest assured I am always
pushing for any photo related material to be out on the floor.  Photography
is listed in the original charter of the museum.

On a different note I took some Super Angulons  and a Widelux to eBay to
finance a Noblex I have long yearned for.  The reserves are lower than
market value, if you are interested here are the links.

90mm f/5.6 Super Angulon, covers 6x17
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=499032714

65mm f/8 Super Angulon, covers 4x5
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=499035107