noblex 135u lens rotation

  • From: Trevor & Brigid Veale <veale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: noblex 135u lens rotation
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 15:04:07 +1100

I have a noblex135u but I am having trouble with the lens spinning into action when I push the shutter release button. I can here the motor going but I have to give the barrel a little push to make it rotate .Using the higher speeds 1/30 upwards seems to be the problem area The lower speeds look to be OK. Has anyone experienced this on their noblex.The camera is only new and I am using eveready energiser batteries, and have replaced them but it still does it.