Re: OT: But an incredible panorama image...

  • From: Laurence & Mika Brown <mikala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: OT: But an incredible panorama image...
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 07:51:41 +0400

Doug,
This night shot is quite fascinating but the bugger won't download properly
- I keep getting bits of it- what was interesting was the triangle of white
light between Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Al Ain. All only 135km apart.
I'll try again another day - it's our crap downloads from our ISP - they
are truly  awful - I just gave up on looking at a friends site as it only
half downloaded before out transmission ceased.

Thanks.

La