Re: OT: But an incredible panorama image...

  • From: Don Roberts <droberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: OT: But an incredible panorama image...
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:40:54 -0600

Indeed impressive.  I had seen an earlier BW pic of just North America at
night which NASA had published. That was also impressive for the time.
This is magnificent.

--
     Don Roberts -Bittersweet Productions - Iowa City, Iowa

"Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not.
 In either case, the thought is staggering."  - Buckminster Fuller