Re: Noblex warranties

  • From: Ellis Vener <evphoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Noblex warranties
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 20:49:06 -0600

Wow! What stupid and ill thought out thoughts! A manufacturer is
alerting you to a potential problem and your impulse is to start
clucking.
Silly goose. what if these cameras were stolen? Should the thieves be
allowed to profit?

I look forward to never seeing the images you will now never make.

Ellis Vener