6x12 Negative Carrier?

  • From: Richard Peabody <rrp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: 6x12 Negative Carrier?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:52:38 -0500

Looking for some ideas, directions or a supplier for a 6x12 negative carrier to be used in a Bessler 4x5 enlarger.
Ideally I would like to stay away from glass carriers if possible.  I can crudely make one but if there is something commercially available I would like to explore that possibility.
ARCHITECTURAL IMAGES
Richard R. Peabody II
20120 Lavender Place
Germantown, Maryland 20874
301-353-0371

Specializing in Aerial, Architecture, Industrial/Scientific
and Stock Photography.  http://airtravel.com/rp-photo