Cardboard mounts for 35mm x-pan, noblex etc?

  • From: Douglas Segal <dsegal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Cardboard mounts for 35mm x-pan, noblex etc?
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:50:03 -0600

Dear Pan Listers,

The widelux mount thread continues, although somewhat altered...

Does anyone know who carries cardboard mounts in quantities for x-pan
besides Franklin Photo Products? I think the x-pan frame size is 24 x 64mm
which makes it  almost exactly the same as a 35mm Noblex (24 x65mm) but a
bit wider than the widelux 35mm frame.

I am looking for a decent quality stiff cardboard mount. These would be for
stock photo filing, not projection.

Thanks, Doug
--

Doug Segal  dsegal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Panoramic Images, Chicago
"world's greatest collection of wide format stock photos"
tel. 312 236-8545 fax 312 704-4077