RE: New HSI

At 5:24 pm -0500 18/11/99, George L Smyth wrote:

> [...]

George,

Thank you for the URL.

Had a look at the site and the instructions for using the tubes.  Seems as
though dissolving the various film base layers requires a bit of extra care
as the film is flat against the sides of the tubes. Developer doesn't get
to the complete back surface of the film.  Fixing is carried out using a
large tray which is fine but in my darkroom this adds a way for dust to
enter the developing process :-)

Think I will stick to the Jobo until Kodak make their decision about the
future of HSI.

All the best,

             Clive   http://www.cocam.co.uk
                     Photographic Services, Filters and Equipment, Infrared FAQ
                            http://clive.bel-epa.com
                            Adventures in Cyberspace - Digital Art and Photos