Exposure problem w/Roundshot 220VR

  • From: Harold Wong <hgw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Exposure problem w/Roundshot 220VR
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:53:22 -0700 (PDT)

I just picked up a used Roundshot 220VR and have a few questions. With
Variation Exposure "on" the scan graph always shows the dotted line
sitting at +1 stop above the 0 line eventhough the graph may not even
reach that height.

Does the dotted line in this mode do anything other than allow you to cut
the graph? The diagram in the manual always shows it sitting at "0" and is
only moved when the graph needs to be cut.

Currently, my images are overexposed at low exposure speeds (below 1/100)
while all higher speeds shots seem fine. Does this behavior sound
familliar to anybody? Thanks.

Harold