Re: Q/T Hot Spot Info

  • From: Glenn Barry <glenn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Q/T Hot Spot Info
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 21:15:04 +1000

Hi Ash,

I only have an installation of IE5 to test my web pages in so troubleshooting
the problem isn't going to be my forte, I haven't used panoworx, but does it
embed the hot spots via java scripts? This is more or less obligatory anyway..
Best option now would be to check the page in other browsers, if you like send
me a copy and I can test it, and others on the list might also oblige.  Is java
enabled for the internet/browser settings. That is my best shot. To sympathise
with you I once installed a copy of an IE5 update and then spent the next two
days trying to get my machine back up, ultimately frustrating. I have version
5.00.2014.0216IC installed if that is of any help.

What is your website address?

Glenn