Re: Q/T Hot Spot Info

  • From: Baby Doll <videofxgirl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Q/T Hot Spot Info
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:28:51 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Glenn

Thanks for your info.  I am using Panoworx on a PC to stitch my photos. Its
in this program that the hot spot info is performed, nota HTML editor.

OK after another 6 hours trying to figure this one, I have got it down to
the OPTUS installed IE5.  I recently purchased a Optusnet prepaid card,
which upon installation, updated my IE 5. It is THIS browser alone which is
having the problem as I installed this update on my PC and now experience
the SAME problem. I have tinkered with heaps of settings but am unable to
get it working. Any ideas??

This is a real pain as I would like to distrubute my CD ROM, but am now
weary as 'other' people will have the Optusnet browser installed and will
therefore have the same problem.

I will email Optusnet support, BUT like most large corporations, I don't
expect to much response.

Thanks for any suggestions

Regards
Ash Cooper