Re: Noblex and Infrared

  • From: Stan Patz <skp113@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Noblex and Infrared
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:32:36 +0000 (GMT)

    I've been trying to shoot Kodak High Speed Infrared with a Noblex 35.
    On my first roll I encountered film fogging which extends all the way
    through the sprocket holes.

Dear Robert,

Kodak HIE has to be loaded and unloaded from the camera in TOTAL DARKNESS.

>From your description, that seems to be the problem.

Stan Patz   NYC

SKP113@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.PatzImaging.com