Re: Parts for sale

  • From: Steve Shapiro <sgshiya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Parts for sale
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:23:09 -0700

Anybody selling tothis list should take the price they paid, add 20% and
barter or offer that.

You're asking a lot from a group who pay to belong to an organization and be
listed in a yearly resource book; and you come up with questions that in
themselves are valuable.

If you have something to sell or buy, to be fair on this list ... take the
price you paid and add 20% and realize that's what it's worth.

Good back can fetch lots.  Lucky guys can pay little.

I'm not going to break the luck of the one who might want your cirkut back.