Re: Quality of prints from digital files on photo paper

  • From: Clayton Tume <tume@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Quality of prints from digital files on photo paper
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:01:46 +1300

Bob

this is a really smart system you've come up with here!

I've just finished printing in my darkroom, 10" x 4 foot prints.....trashed
a couple with dust and other marks on them......sometimes they get damaged
when I process them.......test strips.....there's always waste.....time can
be the biggest one.

Clayton