FW: Pinhole News, October 31, 2000

  • From: James Romeo <jamesromeo@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: Pinhole News, October 31, 2000
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:35:19 -0500

go to the first site interesting on pan and quick time not just pinhole

----------
From: Pinhole Visions <news@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 31 Oct 2000 12:19:17 -0000
To: Pinhole News <news-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Pinhole News, October 31, 2000

from the Pinhole Diary...

===================================

Thomas Kellner in Pinholers Gallery

===================================

[2000-10-25] German artist Thomas Kellner is exhibiting several of his
pinhole photographs in the Pinhole Visions Pinholers Gallery.

   Soon after starting to work in pinhole photography, I discovered the
advantage of not framing or sizing the image. I found that the natural image
is a round one, and that one can combine different pinhole images into a new
reality consisting of real pieces. So I started working in multiple pinhole
work with different cameras. - Thomas Kellner

ck this site

  Web site: http://www.pinhole.com/pinholer/exhibits/
   (reported by: Gregg Kemp)

For complete details on these and other news items, link to the Pinhole
Diary at:

   http://www.pinhole.com/diary/

If you know of a pinhole story of interest, please report it to Pinhole
Diary at:

   http://www.pinhole.com/diary/

Gregg Kemp

mailto:news@xxxxxxxxxxx