Re: Heather/Bio/Infrared

  • From: "Jaap Los" <imagefotografie@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Heather/Bio/Infrared
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 21:22:44 +0200

Heather,
Look at my homepage especially for beginners. There you find everything
about exposure and developing of IR HIE film. Success! URL address in the
footer of this message

Greetings,
Jaap Los
The Netherlands

See also my infrared photography homepage at:
http://home.wxs.nl/~losjb/hometest.html
with lots of infrared photographs, some of them lith-printed.

See alo my website
http://home.wxs.nl/~losjb/JBLhomepage.html
for those who are interested in company/management matters