Jamies #16

  • From: Clayton Tume <tume@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Jamies #16
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:11:24 +1300

Jamie.......keep us informed, I'd love to try a #16 one day.

Did you try the #16 on a #10 tripod before you had a new tripod made? I hear
a #10 works ok on a #6 tripod, allows you to drop the bed and shoot wide
angle without catching the bed in the photo. Obviously stability could be an
issue.

Did you buy the #8 tripod head on ebay? I was surprised it went for so much.

Clayton

I've finally got my #16