Re: #16

Ron....right now I'm just in dream mode about a #16.....you know how it is
with equipment!

I'll let you know when I get into buy mode.......one big problem is the
strength of the green back against foreign currencies......where I live I
have to give you more than 2 for 1.....makes importing expensive.

I'd be curious to know the cost of a 100' roll for one of these beasts.

Clayton